Are You Ready To Own a Dog?
Pets can be one of the most fulfilling and powerful bonds a person can forge in this life. Dogs are called “man’s best friend” for a reason: these furry creatures are filled with unconditional love and loyalty unmatched by any other animal on our planet. Dogs will fondly accompany you in both the highs and lows of life, offering you both their company and affection.
However, you shouldn’t impulse buy a pup. Without careful planning, you may realize too late that accommodating a dog into your life takes work and dedication! Before you adopt your furry friend, consider these factors:
- Do you have enough spare time to play and interact with your pup?
- Do you know what dogs eat, and what they should avoid eating?
- Do you know what size dog is best suited to your home?
- Have you considered the possibility of pet allergies being a challenge?
- Do you know how much physical activity a dog should have on the regular?
- Do you understand a dog will want your attention even when you're busy - can you cope with this type of attention?
A dog is a huge responsibility to take on and will involve daily challenges - especially in the early period of ownership. A dog will require regular exercise, nutritious food, feeding times, potty training, grooming, and regular vet visits. While this may seem intimidating to new owners, the hardships of new responsibilities quickly melt away in the face of the unbreakable bond you will forge with your canine companion.
We Can't Wait To Meet Your Pup at Pet Me Scratch Me!
Looking for professional grooming services for your new pup? Look no further than Pet Me Scratch Me! We guarantee your dog will have a tail-wagging experience during all their grooming and doggy daycare needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.